google analytics

Sunday, December 21, 2008

food for thought



I don't know about anyone else, but I love to exercise my noggin. In the miami airport earlier this month, I picked up a copy of an old favorite magazine for flexing the brain deck, The Atlantic Monthly. Started in the 1800's to promote independent thinking and liberal politics (think anti-slavery, etc.).



They print some of the most thorough, intelligent (and readable!) journalism out there. Anyone looking for genuine news and unbiased information, this will be appreciated.

They just went through a design overhaul, and I only just discovered their website, but if growing your skull sponge interests you, I would recommend you look into the Atlantic.



You can find them on any newsstand pretty much, or online, here: www.theatlantic.com
If you're lazy, they even have a group on Facebook.


All photos borrowed from theatlantic.com's current home page. Hit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment