google analytics

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've been holding out on you..the great escape again

So, I went on a European vision quest this past summer, with no phone or computer, just 46 rolls of film, a fistful of train tickets, and an empty notebook. I shot all the film, and finished the notebook down to the last line of the last page. The bastards who took care of me while I was there are demanding some visuals, and I've been keeping them under my hat while I'm putting together a few different projects, but here is a sampling in order of travel.
A full collection will be soon forthcoming, perhaps in the format of a book...

Great Missenden, UK





Day 1, alone in London...










Antibes...










Venice...




Barcelona..




Berlin..







Great Missenden again..




London part 2..



and that infamous moment of homecoming...



No comments:

Post a Comment