google analytics

Saturday, January 16, 2010

a scribble

I havent had internet in my new apartment for over a week, and I've loved it ever so much. Today, however, I accidentally got 160 emails and realized I had been inadvertently plugged in. Alas...

I found this little gem on my desktop that I want to share with you. I have no memory of writing it, or what the moment was, but I love it:

"it suddenly became so silent it was deafening. I had to breathe just to remind myself what a sound sounded like.
my ears were hot and my face felt like it was swelling. 'what is going on?' that disconnect was happening, where you could either have a head cold, or have just died and be in the process of separating from your body.
It was a frantic scramble to put some music on for sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment