google analytics

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Self Evident Truths

So for the manifest Equality show, I'll be showing this photo, in large scale:



In addition, I shot everyone in the LGBT community I could get to in the ten days I had before the show, and I'll be laying stacks of these photos on the floor in front of the photo, for viewers to take home.

The whole project can be seen here: http://darlingdays.com/self_evident.html

And here is a little slideshow video I made with all the photos, for reposting:

Self Evident Truths from iO Wright on Vimeo.





Jen Chia.


Katherine Pickard.


Kim Stolz.


Katie Atherton.


Holly Shawhan.


Erin Green.


Christelle de Castro.


Sophie Morner.


Rosalina Merrihue.


Nina Schloesser.



Lauren Flax.


Larin Sullivan.


Lauren Dillard.

1 comment:

  1. On ye Go iO, good to see you smashing it.
    All the best.
    elph.

    ReplyDelete