google analytics

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not Quite Open For Business

I'm proud to say I've got work in Kathy Grayson and Meghan Coleman's inaugural show, which opens on Saturday at their new gallery, The Hole, at 104 Greene Street. I can't tell you the whole lineup, but I know it includes Terence Koh, Barry Mcgee, Chris Johanson, Stephen Powers, Aurel Schmidt, Rosson Crow, Taylor Mckimen, Dear Raindrop, and about 15 others, with only David Benjamin Sherry and myself holding it down for the photogs.
The concept is 'unfinished artworks', so I am showing work in a completely new way. It was interesting to think about what an unfinished photo could be, and Im very happy with the finished result.
If you are in New York, please come down and check it out. Say hello, drink a beer, clog the street. Who needs Greene street anyway..





No comments:

Post a Comment